not a bad time at all for tune only considering your 2.0 60' time and the 100 degree temps. you can def cut your 60' time down by at least .3 sec or more with a 6 AT.
Originally Posted by Pewterss
1) Model and Transmission- 2007 335i E90 Auto Trans
2) Elevation, Temp and Humidity- Sea level, 100 degrees 60%
3) All performance modifications done to the car- Cobb stage 1
4) Level of gas ran and how much gas in the tank? (ex: 93 octane and 1/4 of a tank)- Half tank 93 octane
5) Any weight reduction done to the car?? (ex: removal of rear seats)- None my 250 fatass
4) Type of tires and rims?? (size and weight if possible)- Stock runflats
5) Years of driving the type of transmission?? (this goes for mainly manual transmission, so if you are relatively new and are an "ok" driver let us know, this def makes a difference)- Own a 11.5 camaro that i run a lot
6) Obviously some type of proof of your 0-60 time, trap speed and finally quarter mile time. Preferably some video or slip or link to the drag time slip website to your direct slip.
I can upload a slip tommorow,
2.0 60 foot
Not bad for a cobb only 4 door.
2011 335is DCT, JB4 MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed