View Single Post
      08-03-2012, 08:50 PM   #29
GeorgiaTech335coupe
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: Black BMW 335i coupe

[quote=Billt335;12440454]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTech335coupe View Post
Damn, well I hope they find someone soon so we can still race next year.

Doing the clutch here shortly, what are your thoughts on the ACT? I am trying to keep that stock feel to the car and not wanting to compromise the ride by changing to a "racey" feeling clutch?
Everything is good about it except the clutch engagement point. It is very, very low to the ground. To be honest, if i could do it again, I probably would've went with something different like the HPF. The price point of the ACT is great, it holds the power I'm making great (FBO+meth+drag radials), but the engagement point sucks. It makes me miss my shifts a lot more. Some people are OK with it, but I don't like it. I can always let you get a feel for it if you like. Just let me know.
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.