View Single Post
      08-03-2012, 10:20 PM   #310

Drives: E46 M3

Originally Posted by kenneth View Post

You have time to drop by my place tomorrow? I am thinking swapping my front pads. Need a little coaching, and borrow your G-clamp.

I'm out tomorrow for most of the day, but I can give you a hand on Sunday.

Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
You are correct Joel! I have the video Vbox Lite. 2 camera, gps, video recording. Unfortunately the OBD port is not supported for e92 M3 so you require a micro input module which I do not have at the moment but am going to add.
My memory card was a dud and I was not able to get any good data from my runs and the video is a mess. I did use my iphone/harry's laptimer so do have some video and data but not nearly as effective or accurate.

Shizzle I believe also uses the AIM Solo but has it mated to a Smarty Cam for the video.
I like some of VBox units. Pricey. I was looking at the VBox Pro, AIM and Traqmate units. I'll likely go with one of the AIM MXL units in the end. Harry's Laptimer unfortunately has outlived it's usefulness.
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking
about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." - George W