Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: '08 E90 335i

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [3.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by zztwinturbozz View Post
I don't know man do some more searching before you decide. I personally saw way more cars having problems with jb4 than Cobb. I chose Cobb and it was the easiest install you could ever imagine and you can check and clear codes, monitor performance, etc etc all while driving. Highly recommend.
http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...catalogid=4462

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Company View Post
+1

This is exactly what I run and it works perfectly. The boost gauge in dash is something you will really miss with the cobb, and the ability to fill up with e85 for a power boost on demand is amazing. As far as install/problems, don't worry. Its really easy and I haven't had any issues.
Gauge Hijacking is a nice trick, but I'd rather have a quality running car then see my Fuel/Oil Temp Gauges go back and forth. The piggy's are great, but the COBB is def become a higher quality tune (especially now with the E85 Fueling Tables) that allows the car the run "happier" at a higher performance setting. The fact that it allows you to tune in depth (alter timing, AFRs, Fueling Tables, etc) means you get an actual tune instead of intercepted & retransmitted signals (like w/ the piggys). The piggy's don't allow you to go anywhere near as in-depth with your tuning. The piggy's greatest selling point is Meth Management, something that none of the Flashes are capable of