View Single Post
      08-06-2012, 02:55 PM   #1
Tyso335
Captain
Rep

Drives: E92 335d M Sport.......

My 335d Build Thread

Thought id make a build thread like everyone else and start it now before i get to far ahead of myself

bought my car back in april and have loved it, its a 335d m sport and fully loaded gorgeous looking car as standard but like anything want to put my own touches to it so it looks smart and turns a few heads so here goes....

heres what the car looked like when i bought it....

i have put personal plates on it now and also fitted led angel eyes.

at the moment my wheels are being powder coated in an anthercite and i should be getting them back tomoro, for now my car is sat on a spare set of E46 M3 wheels of my dads the front sit in a good inch and a half more then the standard wheels and look terrible but the rears sit nearly perfect and are the look i want once i get my wheels back and i can work out what size spacers i need, they wont be able to sit as far out as the M3 wheels because with abit of weight in the boot they will rub, but along these lines is the look i would like.

ive also fitted some glass black grills will take pictures of these once my wheels are back on and keep this updated thanks

UPDATE 12.8.2012

Update:

got my black grills fitted gives it alot meaner look very pleased with the final result..

ordered my carbon badges for my wheels when i get them back and got the bonnet and boot and steering wheel badge all to match

Wheels are finally back from powder coating and looking great so its fitting time

bit of copper slip to keep the wheels n hub from sticking again lol

heres the wheels on

few shoots of the whole car all badges on even new black M tech badges on the wheels

comments welcome thanks

Last edited by Tyso335; 08-12-2012 at 11:51 AM.