2007 e90 335i.
60k Miles on the odo.
Injectors and HPFP replaced before failure during a routine oil change.
Replaced/Fixed: (Everything was replaced under factory and/or now CPO warranty, unless otherwise noted; In addition, I have had the car just a little over 1 year where I put about half the mileage on).
1. Replaced wastegate actuators
2. Then replaced turbos
3. Steering rack + U-joint
4. Passenger seat weight sensor - NOT COVERED UNDER CPO.
5. DTS button
6. Front & rear rotors and pads before being worn down due to clunking and/or squealing
7. Front a& rear brake wear sensors on multiple occasions
8. TPMS currently is out, need to bring it in.
That is it... for now.