Private First Class
Rep

Drives: 2007 Monaco Blue 335i

FS: 07 BMW 335i E92|Monaco Blue over Black|6MT|36k miles|

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
I'm putting up my 2007 e92 335i up for sale. The plan was to keep this car forever, but I'm heading to Philly for school in the fall so I have to let her go. The car has always been babied, never driven hard or tracked, meticulously washed/waxed, vacuumed, and conditioned inside. The car is located in San Diego.

Details:
- Monaco blue exterior
- Black leather with aluminum trim
- 6 Speed Manual
- Sport Package
- Factory Oil Cooler comes with sport package equipped 6MT
- Premium Package
- Comfort Access
- Navigation
- OEM BMW all-weather floormats
- 35% F1 Pinnacle tint all around (not windshield)
- OEM Front aero lip (not painted/installed)
- Michelin PS2s all around
- Maintenance plan until June 2013

I bought the car in the summer of 2010 with 21k miles on it, which I suspect were primarily highway miles based on unerased data in the navigation. I doubt the car was driven hard by the previous owner (58 yr old). Since then, I've put on 15k mostly highway miles (I drive my brother's car to/from school). I baby the car and it has never been driven in rain or snow.

The car is in excellent condition, both exterior and interior. Barely any rock chips (always keep my distance from cars in front) and no cracks or rips on the leather (passenger and rear seats are basically brand new).

The car has been serviced at BMW of Vista with oil changes every 5k miles with Mobil 1 0W40. They did the spark plugs recently and I put fresh Michelin PS2s on the fronts. All service records can be provided.

The only mods are black kidney grill centers, paint-matched side reflectors, Lamin-x on headlights (to protect from rocks), and clutch stop.

Price is $25k OBO.

- Kevin

Attached Images

Last edited by KLin; 08-12-2012 at 12:16 PM.