7.62 x E90
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2012 Golf-R

Garage List
2012 Golf R  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shermanator2411 View Post
My roommate and I go out when we can, we both have a few pistols and he has an AR15 with a similar set-up as yours, minus the bipod and flashlight... I need to shoot more and just got a 9mm Sig 2022 as the ammo is cheaper than my .45 haha

I normally shoot on the weekends in Tacoma but would be down to meet half way if there is a range near there!

BTW sexy AR they're so much fun! haha I'm addicted now.....
The range I go to is off of exit 95 (Evergreen Sportsman)... its closer to my house as I tend to try and stay away from the Tacoma traffic. I just registered it on JBLM because they have a range there for half the price of other ranges ($5); haven't been to shoot there yet though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm3as View Post
1. mount on e90 roof
2. open sunroof
3. have wife man the gunner
4. drive down i-5
5. capture best roller shots ever.
hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Heck yeah, nice sig - way to keep things german:-) although lately shooting has taken a second seat car parts....
yeah... for me, car stuff is 3rd in line. House is first with gun stuff second. Besides, I'm not going to mod my e90 any further (waiting to get a '11-13' STi after I finish with updating the house)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwarren View Post
love shooting ! have about 3000.00 into my ar have a friend who has 650 yards to shoot on his property get a flip to side mag for that eotech they kick ass ....
What kind of rifle do you have? I would LOVE to have 650yds in my backyard!!! Mag is the almost next thing on the list. For now, this keeps the wife and I sleeping safely. We're looking to get her a pistol next.