View Single Post
      08-07-2012, 11:14 AM   #41
xjohnx

Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by EononCarDVD View Post
Hi obert, thanks for your explanation. Now I know the HDC, yes as I've checked with our tech, this button can't be used with our unit too.

But if our dual can bus is possible to adopt in the future unit, both the heater seat buttons & the HDC buttons can work with our unit.

Your advice is quite decent and valuable, thank you very much! Any news in the future, I'll update you guys, just stay tuned!

Hi john, I've confirmed with our tech again, even if with the relocation kit, the heater seat buttons still can't work with our unit, since it doesn't have the dual can bus system. Hope you can understand.

For the dynavin unit, did you refer to their DVN-E9X model? If so, this dynavin unit has the dual can bus system, so if adding that kit, the heater seat buttons can work the unit.

If not, please kindly PM me their model No. Thanks!
So I thought I implied my question I'm sorry. To make it clear, what you are saying is that the heated seats and even the relocation kit plug into the head unit somehow? I do not own a e90 yet do I am not familiar with the workings. Do if it's all wired through the head unit I can understand why it would affect the buttons. Otherwise I am still lost. Sorry for sounding naive. I am just bummed because I dont want the car if I can't have heated seats. I'm moving back to NH after living in AZ for a few years. I will need all the heat I can get.