Diver
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: Black '12 135i DCT PPK Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
So whats the deal with these photos?

I see you post threads of a photo or two with a sentence of where you were and whos in the photo, but I never really got it. Are you traveling and documenting your encounters with these people? Is there more to these photos that I am just not seeing? Is there a reason there is a new thread for each one and not just a thread you make dedicated to your photography in general? Clue me in here because I'm lost.

If you visit my site there is a longer story for every set of images. Perhaps you are missing something. This particular image was nominated for POTW at Nikon Gear. As for asking that I set up a thread dedicated to my photography in general, I really don't see any reason for that. Would you like it if you were asked to set up a single thread dedicated to all your experiences with BMW cars in general, and only post to that?

The reason that I seem to have a disproportionate number of threads in this area is very few people are posting. There must be a lot of good photographers here who could post images, but probably don't because they are afraid of being subjected to rudeness as I am here and in a prior thread. The remedy is not for me to post less, but for others to post more.