UdubBadger
Banned
No_Country

Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [4.75]
2011 135i  [3.73]
2008 328xi  [4.38]
Well, I feel quite differently. I'm not going to bash your work but I will say it seems pretty hard to follow when posted in the manner that you do it in. I don't know if you're trying to use this site to help boost your personal site visits or what but it's obviously not working for a reason.

If you have a photo set (more than 2 images) that you feel inclined to share, please feel free to put your work on display. However posting 1 photo and then telling people there are 20 more on your site makes your efforts to share on this site seem misguided.

I don't post a thread about every commute I make in my BMW but I would make a thread about a road trip I take in it because it has a story behind it.

This 1 image, nominated for POTW or whatever, isn't telling me a story (or much of a complete one anyway). It honestly just makes it look like you are an event photographer taking photos of loonies with rabbits and this was the best shot you took so you're inclined to share. My suggestion to you if you want some responses around here is to either do the single photo thing with a link in a dedicated thread to your work, or share larger sets with more back story in individual threads, as your current campaign will earn you about as much popularity as Mitt Romney at a JCC fundraiser.

You have to remember this isn't POTN, FredMiranda.com or any other photo dedicated forums... its a BMW one so people aren't going to be as inclined to look at people work for the sake of being curious about "art".