Thread: Afternoon Tea
View Single Post
      08-09-2012, 09:24 AM   #6
Diver
Colonel

Drives: Black '12 135i DCT PPK Msport

Badger, if you find my photography to be uninteresting, just skip over it. All I can tell you is that I am not interested in generating a controversy or conflict here.

I consider your remarks to be unfair. It has been over a week since I started a new thread here. The last couple of posts before that were added to existing threads. It seems to me you are trying to create an issue where none exists.

Nobody has to visit my website. If they do, it is non commercial. I don't make a dime off it. It is obvious this is a BMW forum, but all kinds of people drive BMW's so there is no way to draw conclusions in advance about what kind of non-automotive photography they like. After all, this is the off topic photo forum so a wide variety of subject matter should be acceptable.

One problem with posting a "diver" thread is it is not possible to edit the title of the post after a few days. Viewers have no hint as to what the latest post is like. However, I might try the idea if that it what it takes to avoid conflict.

The snapshot of the day thread has potential, but I think they need to start a new one every week, and get "snapshot" out of the name. More often than not the term "snapshot" is used in a derogatory sense.

Anyway, if anyone does not get it, I am not going to be offended. There is simply no reason to be making a stink because I post here and my posts seem overly prominent because so few other photographers are posting here.

Last edited by Diver; 08-09-2012 at 10:54 AM.
Diver is offline   United_States