HOW TO SWITCH YOUR OLD DVD WITH A NEW DVD PROPERLY:
- First bring your car out in an open area (no obstruction above)
- While your car is running (i mean while the engine is running) eject the old DVD, after that it should say “please insert dvd”...
- Insert new DVD into your drive as instructed and it should say (NEW DVD VERSION. PLEASE SHUT DOWN SYSTEM AND RESTART AFTER 5 MINUTES)... make sure you shut down your sustem, leave your car and take the keys with you for 5 minutes)
- After 5 minutes get back to your car and restart your engine... your NAV should bootup automatically
- If you are in the Eastern Region, you should be using the EASTERN DISC... If you insert the Western Disc it will bootup but it will not show you any map or direction... It will show you an empty screen with just the sky on the very top... Likewise If you are in the Western Region do not expect the Eastern Disc to show you map and direction...
- SELECT NAVIGATION
- SELECT INFORMATION
- SELECT “ON LOCATION” OR “ON DESTINATION”
- SELECT CARS & TRAVEL
- SELECT “RED LIGHT SPEED CAM” OR “POLICE SPEED TRAPS”
- AND ON THIS AREA YOU CAN FIND OTHER INFO YOU WANT TO FIND...
(TESTED A SET OF MY DVD'S TODAY 8/10/2012 AT 7:00AM LOS ANGELES AREA)
Last edited by crzylildude; 08-10-2012 at 10:37 AM.