Originally Posted by GRLPWR
Our trip is questionable now. Hubby didn't get Friday off and hasn't decided if he wants to make the trip after work (doesn't get home 'til 6pm). So, we'll see....gotta few weeks left.
Hope to see you guys there, Sounds like we are gonna leave after I get off work midnight thursday night. And maybe staying saturday night also. Wife booked for Friday and Saturday night. Lol