08-14-2012, 12:36 PM   #75
Daya
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335 space gray/coral red

Garage List
2007 E92 335  [4.83]
Thanks for all of the kind words and votes as well, I have been out of town for quite some time but wanted to answer some of the questions posted in the thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saigon View Post
looks really good, let's see some more interior work done (lci navi conversion, lci brushed aluminum trim to match your exterior/contrast w red interior, msport steering wheel trim, msport ebrake handle+shift knob. Quick question, do you hear your turbos spool louder even with catted AR DP's? I was running catless but the noise was too loud for my taste but the turbos sounded awesome, thanks for input!
great suggestions - the interior is pretty tame for sure, I'll probably look at more interior mods next year. The turbo spool is still noticeably louder over stock with the catted DP. It was one of my first mods and I noticed the improved sound right away

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypicalCat View Post
How do u like the kw v1's? i personally would of went with the v2's for the adjustment options and stiffer ride. Sick ride and great job none the less
V1's are okay, in hindsight I should have gone with the V2's for the reasons you mentioned especially since I track 5-10 days a season

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanlong View Post
this is a perfect drop! do you know how much thread on struts left for front and rear since I want to replicate your drop, I have the same kw v1?
Thanks! I might have to raise a bit to protect the arkym lip, although I can't tell you how many threads are left it can obviously be done with the V1's - no rubbing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07_335i_AW View Post
Very nice!! Car is very well put together. What size PSS's are you running in the rear?
Thank you - running 265/30-19 in the rears, I love the PSS, best street tire hands down! 10/10 in the dry and 8/10 in the wet

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamazaho View Post
Damn sick ride.

However, the stock shifter looks out of place in that interior shot. Any plan for that????
I would love to do OEM performance SSK with alcantara to match the steering wheel, probably my next mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaime View Post
WOW! Now you make me wana sell my performance steering wheel with blue leather line for the red leather line to match my red leather Love it<3
no need to sell your wheel - an upholsterer (sp?) should be able to color match. My wheel originally had the blue stripe, and we just dyed the leather stripe to match!

GIAC S2 | Brembo GT BBK 355/345 | BBS CH-R | Michelin Pilot Super Sports | AR Design: DP, S1 Oil Cooler, OCC | AMS FMIC | Bastuck Quad Exhaust | Borla MP | KW V1 | Stett: CAI, CP | Forge DV | P3 Boost Gauge | Arkym: Front Lip, Rear Quad Diffuser | Vorsteiner CSL Trunk | LUX H8 | ModMyNav | MFD M3 Sideskirts | BMW M-Tech Front/Rear Bumpers, Edition Grills