View Single Post
      08-17-2012, 08:41 PM   #13
Joe-
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 07 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrrm1127 View Post
It's basically like a banging, metal on metal knocking if you will. I've been told its a failed rear shock mount which is plausible, but I just can't believe that the car would chew one up so quickly. It just turned 15k yesterday and those RSMs have only been on for 8k miles or so since the stage 1 suspension was installed.

I am telling you, Pace BMW does not care about your car. They provide the worst service.

Infact they mark up their parts almost 100%. I recently purchased m3 hood springs for my new hood, getbmwparts.com has the parts listed for 41.26, realoem list msrp for 43.62, while armed with this information i went to pace bmw in portchester and requested the price for this parts. Guy at the parts counter tells me 71.00 each. I told him to keep them. I also had the realoem and getbmwparts.com print out.

so 84.00 vs 140.00? That place is out of their mind. I've reported them to BMW NA several times. After BMW NA has failed to do anything about their horrible service I've changed dealerships, I now have to drive 45 mins out of my way to get the service I deserve.