View Single Post
      08-20-2012, 06:17 AM   #25
mob17
Brigadier General
United Kingdom

Drives: E92 335D

Ok so what are the Americans and British doing in Afganistan and Iraq? Fighting for out freedom? LOL. No they are not. Is it to kill the evil Osama? Well firstly Osama was an American ally, his family were dining with Bush on 9/11 and even when they apparantly killed him there was no body!! What a joke, after spending billions of dollas and time, surely they would have shown the world their achievement? Weapons of mass destruction? NO again. Oil, Money and Control? Now we are getting somewhere. Can't believe the number of people that believe the official story.

Think i've obviously made a mistake posting this topic in a predominantly American forum, who all believe the official 9/11 story, that it was caused by scary bad "terrorists" who we have to kill matter what. I was bound to get no support. Also, just like to make clear that this is not an anti-American thread, I like American people just not the government and their illegal actions. I have respect for both our militaries, they are just doing their job, even though a minority of the military make me sick.

Just because you are the most powerful nation on Earth, it doesn't mean you are free to do what you want, which is what is happening.

There are millions of American people that would agree with me. Maybe American BMW owners mostly don't, which is sad
1996 E36 316I SE