View Single Post
      08-20-2012, 09:16 AM   #31
OldArmy
Lieutenant

Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si

Quote:
Originally Posted by mob17 View Post
Oil, Money and Control? Now we are getting somewhere. Can't believe the number of people that believe the official story.

Really, please enlighten everyone on the payoff. When our action in SWA turns a profit do let me know. It'll be the first time. Much like when we saved your asses twice in the last hundred years.

Think i've obviously made a mistake posting this topic in a predominantly American forum, who all believe the official 9/11 story, that it was caused by scary bad "terrorists" who we have to kill matter what. I was bound to get no support.

Or could it be because you have an uninformed, insular and juvenile view of the world?

Just because you are the most powerful nation on Earth, it doesn't mean you are free to do what you want, which is what is happening.

Actually that's exactly what it means. Lucky for you and millions of others that we have taken that tact so many times.

There are millions of American people that would agree with me. Maybe American BMW owners mostly don't, which is sad

You think BMW ownership is a ticket to wisdom and rationality?
OldArmy is offline   United_States