View Single Post
      08-20-2012, 09:33 AM   #32
mob17
Brigadier General

Drives: E92 335D SE

I think if a government is betraying its own citizens by killing scores of innocent people across the world then yeah, transparancy is a good thing. Citizens should know how bad their governments are.

About Assange, yes he shouldnt have disclosed details which could have harmed our military. But you can't have the belief that "All's fair in love and war" EXCEPT if it harms us (America and UK). This is basically saying we can do whatever we want but other people must follow our rules!!

Sorry i have no evidence on 9/11, this is just my opinion based on the facts of 9/11 and the real winners of that tragic day. Its all been fabricated very cleverly. But where's the evidence that scary terrorists did it? Apart from the pilots and "Al Quaeda" confessions. These are not concrete and could have easily been fabricated.

I believe there are two possibilities of what happened on 9/11:

A) The American government masterminded the whole thing. Planted bombs in the towers. Look at how the towers went down. Perfect demolition techniques. And for that to happen to TWO towers. Its just not believable that planes could have done that, even with all that jet fuel.

B) There were just some crazy mother fu**ers who wanted to fly planes into the towers. America knew this and simply let it happen so it could be seen to be legitimate when incading foreign soil. How can planes deviate so much from their course and not be stopped??

Both ways, America now had a legitimate reason to go about its business, by exploiting foreign resources. Anyone can do whatever they want, AS LONG as there's a legitmate reason. This is classic legitimate theory. Personally i think it is wrong and so would all you guys. Imagine if 9/11 hapoened in China. Then they thought it was us and invaded our country and exploited us. Then if a Chinese Assange came up we'd all be celebrating him.

If anyone wants more information on the real 9/11 story all you have to do is google it. There's tons of info on the internet about this topic.
1996 E36 316I SE
mob17 is offline   United Kingdom