MARIO K: The new look- Quads- Double Lipped- Interior goodies!!
It’s been a while since I’ve posted pictures and I think it’s safe to say a few things have changed. My dull beige non i-drive interior was getting reallll boring. No bueno. I decided to spice things up a bit. A little list of what has been recently done to the interior:
- Aftermarket touch screen entertainment- Navigation/DVD/Bluetooth/IPod
- Updated illuminated shift knob
- Extended CF overlay
- ACS floormats
- ACS pedals
- ACS handbrake
- Red painted needles with fuel needle delete (fucker did not want to cooperate so I cut the needle off lol)
I also added some exterior mods for other peoples viewing pleasure:
- Custom quad exhaust with muffler delete
- Four 3.0 double layer Cyba tips painted flat black
- Poor man’s diffuser (matte black vinyl)
- Montego blue splitters
- Jet Black Hamman style lip (old lip flew off on the freeway)
It has been too damn hot to take pictures or even leave the house in the afternoon. But I decided it was time to show off my new stuff! I’m still waiting on a couple minor things to come in but I think these pictures will do for now!