View Single Post
      08-21-2012, 12:09 AM   #15
DR-JEKL
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: Space Grey 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitan View Post
No the alignment is out coz the car pulls to the left...and i notice this few days after I bought the car from the dealer.

Yes as much you trust them before sales after that they wash their hands and said sorry i can't help you. I told the sales guys about my lock nut socket for the wheel. it's missing since purchased.

The sales guy didnt have the time to go with me in terms on what does premium selection cover. He said it's like manufacturer warranty and when i when and send the car in for check on the transmission, services guys said nope it's not manufacturer warranty.
Well to be honest an alignment isnt a big issue as its a cheap fix. I have used Peter at road and race with great results in the past.

http://www.roadandraceperformance.com.au/ He is a top bloke and sets up the car with his knowledge rather then some tech at your local bob half a job jane who places the car up on a hoist and searches through the PC's database for the alignment settings for a car that is close enough (I have seen numerous alignments done that were from a different model e.g 2007 sti settings on a 2012 sti as the software was out of date)