so much text in this thread!
- HPFP problems in all cars. If it happens, get it replaced. $700 shouldn't break the bank and once changed to the new part number it's not likely to fail in your ownership period if at all
- No exhaust tip option. Must be aftermarket tips.
- Ditch the runflats. Goo in a can if you like else a road services membership.
- MT and AT are both very good
- Pretty sure it'll depreciate more than 40k as time goes on... it's not as collectable as an R34 GTR.
Good luck with your search.