View Single Post
      08-06-2007, 01:40 PM   #6
phozenstone
Brigadier General

Drives: 2007 E92 Montego Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer335i07 View Post
Sorry to hear that.

Not being mean or anything, but you should ask around before purchasing things. You will get a very good price if you do. Especially if you ask the guys on e90post.com. They are usually very helpful. Just make sure you use the button first and if you don't find anything, everyone will be willing to help.

Here's the original thread regarding the leather keyfob holders. I actually made my CA throw it in for free.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...hlight=leather

If you need anything in the future, is your best friend and after that, posting a thread.

yeh i read that post before i ordered mine but westbury dealer is closest to me and the next dealer is Hassel which is like 20 miles from me but both of them quoted me over $20 each so i just bought them at westbury
E92 Xdrive / Montego Blue / M3 Black Novillo Leather / OEM 351M 19" Wheels / Mtech Rear w/ IS Diffuser / Aero Lip / LCI Tailights / M3 Steering Wheel w/Paddles / 40% Huper Optik / Lux V3 / 4300K HID Fogs / Dynavin N6 / 3 Stage Intake Manifold / Magnaflow Dual Exhaust Conversion 4" Tips / K&N Filter w/ charcoal delete / Active Autowerke Stage 2 Tune / KW V1 Coilovers / BMW Performance Strut Bar