EononCarDVD
First Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: BMW E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.e90 View Post
Pm price to join group buy
Hi mr.e90, I've sent PM to you. Welcome to join the group buy! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofyguy View Post
Really how plug and play is this, i inquired if it was capable with all audio systems as I have Hifi and no one replied with an answer to how it would or would not be. Im very interested but there are questions that require answers.
Hi Goofyguy, our D5114 is plug and play for the car with no heated seat buttons.
About the your hifi stereo, I've heard it's fiber cable ones with with digital signal right? If so, our unit can't work with it, our unit can work with analog speakers/amp. Hope you can understand, thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, many of you are concerning about our D5114 unit's compatibility with the heated seat buttons, sure we have listened to your opinion! Thanks for your advice guys!

Now a great news to tell you that, the next batch of D5114 can work with heated seat buttons without problem, the factory has resolved this issue successfully!

The new version of units maybe release on September, you can wait for it. Or if you want it urgently, you can get the current D5114 in our website too:
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...GPS/D5114.html

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 08-22-2012 at 09:54 PM.