Originally Posted by elcheapoloco
Someone ran into my bumper in the parking lot so I took the opportunity to change up the look. I was going to order through the vendors on this forum but hesitated due to the fact that they all come with the headlight washer, which I don't want. I came across an ebay listing from EuroPartsAutoStore and found that they have the m3 rep without the headlight washers. I took a chance with them based on these reasons:
1. Bumper comes exactly the way I want: no PDC, no headlight washer.
2. PU instead of fiberglass crap.
3. Includes all grills and fog light housings.
4. They are local, 15 miles from me.
5. Got a nice discount because I was picking up.
6. Very responsive communication.
So I dropped off the bumper at the body shop together with a new set of 9006 bulbs and a week later got my car back. The body shop never said a word about the bumper which, to me, is a testament of how uneventful it was to install it. And that's a good thing. I'm no expert but it looks great with everything lining up correctly. All the gaps are even and the kidneys stay snug.
I'm quite happy with the outcome and highly recommend these guys, especially if you're local.
I am thinking about doing this to my 330i
How much was the bumper, labor? Where are they located in CA?