08-23-2012, 08:22 PM   #65
EononCarDVD
First Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep

Drives: BMW E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by phozenstone View Post
for about 2/3's the price of the Dynavin this looks to be a good deal...if i didn't have my Dynavin already i would have definately went with this one. I especially like the built in microphone you guys have since I don't know where to put mine (the dynavin one)
Hi phozenstone, thanks a lot for your compliment to our unit, yes it's affordable yet worthy! Yes the built-in microphone is especially suitable for the bluetooth hands-free calling.

But it's never too late to get Eonon! Welcome anytime or introduce Eonon to your friends. Thanks a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofyguy View Post
I have the Hifi, that is not the fiber but its low level inputs the amp in the trunk. Still 4 channels to the amp, the amp splits it out to the 10 speakers. Basicly the Low level outputs coming off the stereo should be wired as the signal speakers as the low level radio is if that makes sense.

As well I can relocate the seat buttons, as long as they would still function.
Hi Goofyguy, thanks for your confirmation. If your hifi stereo is not the fiber but just with analog signal, and 4 channels to the amp, it should work with our D5114 without problem. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidlm View Post
Hello, can you pm me the GB price please? Thanks
Hi skidlm, thanks for your interest! PM has been sent to you, please kindly check and reply, thanks!