View Single Post
      08-26-2012, 04:44 AM   #69
MEGA
Dieseasal

Drives: LCI E92 335d M-Sport

Send a message via MSN to MEGA
I have lots of pics from the prodrive tour which was ruddy awesome. Matt has footage of the drive so small pieces of that can go up once doctored I expect!

Over 200 miles of country roads on Saturday winding all through Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire. Superb superb drive.

Matt led brilliantly setting a very good pace and the jcw really shocked me! Ok it's a little slower than the 2 335's but only by the smallest amount. Foot to the floor until the big turbo kicks in there was nothing I could do! A great little car... And as said, leading on a drive like that is something I'd have no intention of ever doing myself. Brave stuff

So attendance. There were 3 cars. Bwahaha. But I don't care. The drive was the best I've been involved in I think. And the company was good.

I feel I added a certain something to the weekend personally heh and no doubt Matt and sean will be here in due course to rip the piss out of me for my many many fails... Hey every meet needs a class clown.. Glad to oblige. Errrrr hehe.

Cheers
Dave (who had to do a 2 hour drive home at 10pm as he booked the wrong hotel. As a small hint of my failings over this weekend. But at least I didn't run out of fuel! )