Thread: Need some help?
View Single Post
      08-26-2012, 06:28 PM   #2
BRGmatthew's Avatar

Drives: around the block
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SoCal 626/NorCal 650

iTrader: (19)

Send a message via AIM to BRGmatthew
Originally Posted by kiwi29 View Post
Today, on my way to Mfest at STBMW, I received a speeding ticket on a down hill section of the 101. I was braking to slow down but the cop caught me at 88mph... So seeing the chp, I tried to ditch him by exiting and cutting through some traffic but he still managed to pull me over a few minutes later. When the cop pulled up, the first thing he said was " You got some balls kid, Im not gonna arrest you for evading because you did it so clean." I was relieved about to go back in the car and leave but he said, " wait a sec son, you're still gonna get a ticket. Of course for speeding and modified exhaust." Well back to the point, I ended this morning with a speeding violation, a modd'ed exhaust ticket, and here's some funny shit.... FOR MY CYBA SCOOPS hahahahahahahaha! So all in all I'm wondering what can I do? Besides the obvious of paying the ticket and taking the point(s) and dropping more money for my state ref. ticket.
I already contacted and now await their response. anymore advice ?
Trial by written declaration