The only aftermarket rear-view camera for BMW that offers true 100% OEM functionality and integration
How Is It Different From Any Competitor's Product
The camera integrates with the iDrive 100%, just like the OEM camera:
When your vehicle is in reverse, the camera turns on automatically; The camera is self-coding.
When you put the transmission in Drive, the image will remain on the screen for a few seconds, before turning off;
You can turn the camera on by pushing the iDrive controller to the back and holding it for 2-3 seconds. This allows you to get the camera image even when the vehicle is moving forward (< than 9km/hour) or is parked or is in neutral. If you want to be able to turn the camera on when the vehicle is moving faster than 9km/hour, than additional coding will be required;
You can turn the camera off by pushing and holding the BACK button for 2-3 seconds.
Does not require additional coding after installation, so no need to spend extra money on USB K+DCAN cable for coding.
No need to connect to the back-up light for power
No wires to cut - Simply plug and play;
Is installed into the door handle (back) and provides a much better view;
Image quality is excellent
and the camera is reliable
No lags and black screens
(as on some European made analogs);
Guaranteed to work better than any competitors device
Designed, developed, manufactured and assembled in Canada
in Electronic and Programming fields!
Can be used with any E7x, E8x, E9x and E6x
The camera module is re-programmable
. Why is it important? See below.
Free activation of Video in Motion**.* Available upon request with reference to this post.
Free legal disclaimer removal**
** It is the customers responsibility to check your local laws and regulations about enabling of these features
Our past customers are also eligible for free firmware update to get these BONUS features!
iClick Technology is now integrated into the Camera Module - Why Is It Useful?
1. Use iDrive Controller to enable/disable various options/features;
2. Perform firmware update for the Camera Module quickly, to take advantages of latest features;
3. Use iDrive Controller to select the correct configuration of your vehicle;
4. This is very convenient for dealers. Dealers can purchase rear-view camera kits in bulk (and benefit from volume discounts), without knowing in the exact configuration of the vehicles. Configuration can be done later using iDrive controller.
5. The Camera Module can be configured to work with any vehicle (E9x, E8x, E7x and E6x with automatic or manual transmission with or without PDC);
6. New features will become available to customers via a firmware update, when new features come out!
For more information and pricing:
Re-programmable PNP Activation Module