View Single Post
      08-27-2012, 04:45 PM   #4188
jphughan
Brigadier General

Drives: 2011.75 M3 E92 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by toicy4ya View Post
jphughan,

Thanks for all your feedback. I did make a back up. That was the first step before attempting to code. However, I was unclear in reference to what exactly I was looking for in my previous post.

I admit the process is not user friendly, far from it actually. But how else can one learn without attempting. Unfortunately, the NCS_DIY offers a basic introduction. The rest is left up to researching and the general consesus is to ensure you are doing it right the first time in order to avoid headaches in the long run. Hence all my questions...
Not a problem. If you have a backup of each module you modified that you took before you made any modifications, then put that module's backed up config into the MAN file, recode the corresponding module, and repeat as necessary for each module you touched. Then all should be well for sure.
11 M3 E92 Le Mans | Black Nov w/ Alum | 6MT | Premium 2 | Convenience | 19" | EDC | Prem Audio | Moonroof | BMW Apps | Yoko AD08 R | Vorshlag Adjustable Camber Plates | StopTech ST-60 380mm BBK | Castrol SRF Fluid | ModMyNav.com rear camera | OEM Euro Sunglasses Holder
jphughan is offline   United_States