View Single Post
      08-28-2012, 09:40 PM   #1157
jafza412
First Lieutenant

Drives: 335i M-Sport

Garage List
Hello Wisconsinites. My wife and I are going to be moving to Madison from Houston, TX in November/December of this year and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jamil and I drive a 2010 e92 335i. Looking forward to meeting you folks at some point in time. I attached a few pics of my car if anyone cares to see.

Down here in Houston we have a pretty tight e9x community and started a facebook page which has made it very easy to banter and coordinate meets. Does the Madison crew have anything similar to that? If not, I don't want to jump in the ring as a noob and start one, but would be more than happy to create a group.

And finally, I am wondering if anyone has any advice on where to live. We will be renting and want to live close to downtown or maybe the Middleton area. A lot of places I have found seem to be older construction or dated, except for ULI properties and they don't have any vacancies (except for their new building). Anyway, any help is appreciated!
Attached Images

2010 e92 335i xDrive | AW on Coral | ZPP | ZMP | ZCW | Nav | Logic7
KW V1 | Cobb | BMW Performance Exhaust | Alpina Tranny Flash | Lux V3 and Weisslicht