View Single Post
      08-29-2012, 03:09 AM   #72
boostaholic786
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: E92 JB4 G5 ISO RB's FBO+40%E85

Quote:
Originally Posted by djjasper View Post
Wanger strolled onto the scene with a copy of the Helix intercooler and to this day is still pretending they did no wrong. They need to man up and address their breach of respect to the tuners who pour their time, money, and all the risk involved in new product development into innovation. And that's the truth.

Honestly I bought the Wagner and can not complain a single bit. Wagner has also been in the intercooler/oil cooler business probably longer than Helix has and they are a German based company that works on german turbocharged cars such as the RS6, Porsche Turbo/GT2, ect..and obviously to sell aftermarket parts to cars stated above, they have to be pretty damn good. If you look at there other products which they have had out for years, really who copied who?
Again, I'm not saying the Helix is the best out there and it very well might be... but more well known since they have been in charge of the N54 intercoolers and being the best in the N54 community with an excellent reputation... Now that there are other intercooler companies that have been around for years, see a market for something profitable, why wouldnt they jump in the market having a better Value/Item?
A/W E92 335i M-sport with JB4 G5 ISO/ E40 WEDGE PERFORMANCE BACKEND FLASH, Alpina TCU flash for AT/Switch-tronic +AR Downpipes, Stett gen 1 intake, Wagner-Tuning FMIC+RB Turbo setup/ RB PCV Valve+ Akro exhaust+60% E85/93 mix,+ HRE P40S wheels, KW coilovers, M3 sways,+BMW performance CF Mirrors, BMW Performance CF deck lid spoiler,+ CF interior trim, p3 vent boost gauge,+ LUX angel eyes (11.73@119mph on street tires) NO METH!