US Air Filter
I took my air filter apart to see how hard it would be. Be sure to have a 10 mm socket, a T25 torque bit and flat blade screw driver.
1) Loosen the steel clamp on the output side of the filter housing using the screw driver. Jpg #1
2) Disconnect the connect from the air mass flow meter. JPG 2
3) Disconnect the filter housing from the suction hood intake duct. JPG 3
4) Remove the filter housing from the engine compartment using a 10mm socket two places. Be careful of the air mass flow meter as it is very expensive. JPG 4
5) Remove the screws using the T25 torque bit. JPG 5.
6) Remove air filter and install new filter.
7) Reassemble the air filter housing.
8) Reinstall in engine compartment.
Last edited by WallyF; 12-31-2005 at 03:49 PM.
Reason: Adding 5th picture and additional instructions