08-30-2012, 07:53 AM   #25
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgrovr View Post
I spelled it out for you baby-style as for the actual clause that says HHS can take proposals from the States on the DEFINITION OF THE WORK REQUIREMENT.

Plain as day in front of your eyes that the Administration will take proposals on redefining the work requirement. It is already defined in section 407. What pray tell is it going to change to?? You dense enough to argue that the WhiteHouse is going to make it TOUGHER to stay on welfare?? Lol.

I also like how after asking for "Facts", I slapped them all over the place on actual real issues with the 20% waiver target and none of them get refuted on his silly this metric is.

I can care less about your affiliation when you don't argue in good faith. I've already read all the "Opinions" from the media. Why do I need those when I can read the actual rule??
And you're arguing in good faith? Please, you've done nothing but attack me the entire thread...

And of course, since you can't understand what I am asking you to show (or just don't want to) you resort to personal attacks. Very nice. You're so mad that you're wrong, you can't even spell correctly or use phrases the right way, lol...

I'm not even going to entertain you anymore.

Last edited by Templar; 08-30-2012 at 08:09 AM.
Templar is offline   United_States