Official BimmerPost Photo Contest #61: "Candids"
*** Official BimmerPost Photo Contest #61: "Candids" ***
Theme and Rules:
A candid photograph is a photograph that is made either without the subject's knowledge or without their explicit permission, hence they are captured unposed.
Important Dates: Entries must be submitted no later than Friday, Sept 14th at 11:59pm PST, so you'll have two weekends to work if there's nothing in your library. Voting begins the following day.
1. Any interpretation of the theme that falls within Bimmerpost.com rules is welcome.
2. You must be the person that took the photo. Previous photos are acceptable as long as you are the one that captured the image.
3. One submission per contest, and you cannot resubmit a photo that you've submitted before in a previous contest.
4. Images must be no larger than 1024px in any direction. Links to larger images are allowed but you must have one that is under 1024px for the poll.
5. All contestants must host their own pictures (which includes hosting them on Bimmerpost).
6. All images must have a title.
7. While post processing in Photoshop is allowed, adding or removing parts of the picture is not. In the event a photo is suspected to be "photo-chopped," the contestant will be asked to provide the original picture.
Euro Intake, 3 stage manifold, Stage 2 AA tune, BMW Perf. Exhaust, Matte Black Grills, Rep Hartge Lip, ///M Spoiler, BBS 219m + RE960pp, CF Wrapped Headlights, LUX 5.0 + Solaris Silvers, Blacklines, Lic. Plate LED, CF Trims, Msport Steering Wheel + Trim, BMW Perf. Shift Knob + Boot, ///M Novillo Ebrake Handle + BMW Perf. Boot, ACS Pedals