Originally Posted by enrita
he has already RB turbos installed ;-)
Yeah, there are quite a few things now that I haven't yet had time to write a review about but that are installed on my car for some time. Such as:
- Öhlins Road & Track coilover (as a replacement for the Bilstein B16 RC)
- Performance Friction Big Brake Kit
- VAC differential cover
- HPF Feramic stage 1 clutch
- Rob Beck Turbos
- Alpina B3S replika airbox + larger turbo inlet pipes
- COBB Access Port Tuning (replacing GIAC stage 2 flash)
- COBB Access Port Pro Tune from ProTuningFreaks
Originally Posted by zltm089
wow!!! ...Marcel...things are moving on ur side!!!....the car must sound really lovely with that airbox!...when r u down London mate?...give me a shout...i want to hear the beast...
I hope to find time to get to London still this year, but that's not for sure. We'll see!