View Single Post
      09-05-2012, 03:34 AM   #1
Siren_G
Private First Class

Drives: e92 09 M3

Newbie saying Hi + Pics of car...

Hi,

i've just bought an e90 335i auto m sport saloon yesterday.
my car history until then was..:-
a mk1 black golf gti many moons ago which i loved and sadly crashed. This was followed by a maroon citroen saxo which i stripped out and ran nitrous through with my brother. It also had 2 x 12" subs in the back.....made the window seals loose....used to let in a little rain water now and then........ I was in my late teens then and a little crazy.....i have some fond memories of that car too.....my next car was an e46 328 ci sport. i left that unmodified. it was nice but dull.....then i got an '04 renault clio sport which was fun-sadly that got vandalised....then i had a mk2 mazda mx5 which i left alone and that was a fun car too......and currently i'm driving an e46 330 ci remapped by bw chip tune. it goes quite well. that had a nice ICE install done by sextons.

anyway, my husband drives an M5 i'm a little fed up driving a car that's a lot slower than his + he was talking about supercharging it so i needed to put a stop to that so i when i bought the the 335i i made him spend the 7k he was going to spend supercharging his m5 on this car instead lol...

the current spec of the car is as follows:-

M sport, auto, black with black dakota leather interior, prof sat nav, dab digital radio, heated front seats, 18" rims.

and the extras i've ordered are:-

CF - spoiler, diffuser, mirro caps, front splitters.
black grilles
bmw performance power kit - which i think is software, charge cooler and air ducts
bmw performance exhaust
bmw performance suspension
alcantara led steering wheel
bmw performance hand brake+shift lever.
bmw performance door sills.

and i'm looking at sourcing some nice 19" rims....not sure which.... torn between 313's or 369's or maybe something more old skool.
and am toying with the BMW performance brake kit.....for bling reasons....they look nice.

Last edited by Siren_G; 12-04-2012 at 05:22 PM.
Siren_G is offline   United Kingdom