View Single Post
      09-05-2012, 02:08 PM   #2
#Tee
Chronic trollololer level 60
Rep

Drives: yes

T1R 235.30 is a rare tire, they are crap for stretching in the fitment world. Known for its $ price tag and grippy performance aspects. Which is why no one uses them for aesthetics. They work on for minor aggressive fit with -2 camber due to their rounded side wall and narrow section widths so its applicable for some setups.

235.30 on a 10 will gap, leaving you a wide fender/tire gap unless you run -4 more camber with an aggressive drop (more than normal) to make it look good. Keep in mind the only reason we go wide/poke is to use a widest possible tire while stretching to avoid the fenders as needed. I would run a 245.30 where as i would run a 225.35 in the past.

heres some 235.30 on a 10 for you, it worked for my buddy's setup cause hes on -3.8 on stiff spring rates. Those quarters represents the gap, filling in that gap with extra contact patch/tire while still maintaining adequate stretch to clear would be goal.
Attached Images

#TeamStretchNpoke IG:Tee212

custom cf rear side diffuser add ons for sale (e9x,M3s,f3x) pm me for details. thread http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=962442