ChuckD05
NeedsMoarBoost

Drives: 08 135i / 06 e90 325xi

Garage List
BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
I have a Helix intercooler for sale for $625 Shipped.... Price drop to 575 shipped

It is a few years old but its still in fine shape... If you want to have it cleaned; a machine shop could most likely clean it for you, or if you have the means to do so, it will look brand new. But the only thing wrong with it is its a bit dirty and its not installed on my car :-(...

I replaced the cheaper 2 ply silicone and clamps that the helix OG came with with 3 ply silicone with T-Bolts....

The intercooler works great but on my new car I want to go with an option that does not require any cutting or removing of the stock pipes... Just to simplify life with the newer still under new car warranty car.

This was originally Lost Marines intercooler, than mine on my 135, its the first model that requires a little bit of cutting of the bottom plastic piece and I believe the three ugly bars in front of the IC on a 335i, a little more on a 135i....

Helix is one of the best out there and is proven to be a top option over the years...

LMK if you are interested... Local sale would be nice and I would cut a deal. I am in PJ, NY....

Last edited by ChuckD05; 09-07-2012 at 12:52 PM.
ChuckD05 is offline   United_States