View Single Post
      09-07-2012, 08:41 AM   #158

Drives: Audi R8 V10, BMW 530d xDrive

Garage List
2009 335i  [4.39]
Originally Posted by Renus View Post
After very fast viewing your articles, I can say that you wheel was wrongly changed, you should change for something lighter like forged wheel
The Alpina wheels are already very light. And I like how they look. Of course there are even lighter rims available, but I don't like how they look and on bad roads they can get bent more easily than my current wheels. So no thank you, I like the wheels just as they are.

and Bastuck exhaust not really good in sound as I have one before, but only cheap in price.
I disagree - I like the sound of the Bastuck exhaust very much. In combination with the catless DPs and the replacement of the secondary cats the sound is really fantastic, and I use every opportunity (tunnel!) to hear the car roar again. There may be more expensive options, but that does not mean they're necessarily better - and Bastuck is not that cheap either. But if you define yourself by price, then you may want to look elsewhere, like to the Akrapovic titanium exhaust.

Next what you should consider is LSD on your car, suggest M3 LSD, good luck man.
I think you haven't really read much of the reviews. I have had a Quaife LSD for more than 2 years now. And no, the M3 LSD certainly is not a very good idea, as the installation is extremely complex and cost intensive. Quaife, Wavetrac or Drexler are just as good and much easier to install.

Audi R8 V10; sold: BMW 335i