Hello from Finland!
This is my first post to the forum so try to bear with me...
I would like to update my E90 base stereo, but after 7h of reading this forum it appears it's a bit more difficult than i predicted. For the record, i have Idrive + professional nav, if that changes anything.
The parts that i would like to add are: (suggestions)
- amplifier for front speakers + "subs" under seats (Blaupunkt THA-475)
- 2-way front speakers (DLS R4)
+ I'm also going to need the adapters mentioned here:
- Will this work? For example are the subs' imbedances suitable for the amplifier when connected this way? I would like to drive the rear speakers with to HU's amp. (this isn't necessary)
- What about the speaker cables? Do I need to draw new cables from the amplifier or can i somehow use the existing ones?
- What else do i need to consider?
I'm aware of the HU EQ problem, which isn't my biggest concern at the moment.
Any ideas / suggestions?