Hello Technic & fellows!
I'm in the process of planning to update my E90 base audio a bit. The car has porf nav and IDrive. I'm not so much worried about the EQ curve as our roads here in Finland are like hell, so that wont matter to me.
I would like to add:
- DLS R4 in the front
- use oem subs / SWS8 if i get them somewhere
- preferably a pnp amp (Blaupunkt THA475?, i don't necessarily need rear speakers)
- or then i could take this set to complitely change the fron end http://130.com.ua/en/product/car-spe...-bmw-one-line/
- Is it doable? Will the impedances work with each other?
- Or can i get a pnp harness from somewhere and use a 6 channel amp and just draw new lines to the subs? (and can they in this case be the oem ones?)
I'm planning to spend under 1000€ (~1200$).