View Single Post
      09-08-2012, 02:33 PM   #37
robc1976
DIYER
Rep

Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDM92 View Post
I ordered an exhaust and they sent me two passenger side mufflers, rather than one passenger side and one driver side. The boxes said Box A and Box B, but they both had the same thing inside. Didn't notice until I was almost done with the install, ended up driving around for more than a week with only one muffler because they refused to overnight me the correct muffler. They said it would cost them too much and they would not take the hit. I don't deal with them anymore.
Yeah, they have terrible service and are liars...plain and simple! First time I ordered a lip and they stated on there site it was pre drilled and it was not and the lip they gave. E was not even carbon fiber on the bottom.....I then get another lip and the holes still not pre-drilled...I called them and complained. They said the webmaster hadn't gotten around to it...I went back to the sire and they had put a disclaimer on here site. I decided to try them again and ordered a pair of CF mirrors...7 days later no tracking number, called them and he gave me a tracking number and said it shipped out when it clearly did not (lie #1). The tracking number was finally updated and said "tracking info received" 2 days after that it was in the sort facility in there same location. Called back and they said postal service tracking was not updated (lie #2). I called back snd talked to a salesman and he stated the pkg just left today and the other employee said it shipped 4 days ago. I was planning on getting a hood, side skirts, trunk lid, lip, front clip....will be going to JGMODS not these lieing bastards!
JB4 G5, WEDGE flash, 455 LPFP, HFS-4 meth kit, BMS OCC, Motiv 750 ST, RB valve, BMS DCI, 3" AR Dps, Custom OC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2 exhaust DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid subframe bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295