II didn't do the correction to the car I left that to the pro.
I must say I'm very please with the work, I feel bad for neglecting the paint for the year and a half I've owned it but lucky it's much better now and shiny!
- Washed with Chemical Guys Citrus Wash diluted to remove any protection still on vehicle... but I found out there was none :surprised:
- Dried with Soft Microfiber Towels
- Clay Bar using Detailed Image Gentle Fine Grade Clay
- Single Stage Polish with M205 on LC white pad with PC7424XP DA Polisher (remove 75%+ of swirls, but unable to correct deeper defects)
- LSP - CG Blacklight
- Basic Engine Cleaning and Dress all plastic engine components w/ 303
- Quick interior vacuum and dressed all vinyl with 303
Before: You can easily see the swirls in the paint
^bugs guts and stains on the front
^Dirty wheels, but not too bad given it was a BMW.. I've seen much, much worse.
^Example of a deeper scratch that was unable to be removed
^Some water spots lightly etched into clear coat