View Single Post
      09-10-2012, 10:58 AM   #352
montreal red
chris

Drives: White Boat

Send a message via MSN to montreal red
spun the RS on the very first day between corners 9 and 10 and landed about 1 feet away from the concrete wall (somebody up there was watching over me that day)... tapped the brakes while i had too much steering angle and the back just washed out. unlike the m3, the rear engine layout made it difficult to bring the car back under control once a big drift starts to happen.

lucky me, i didnt break anything or damage the car. only thing i had to do was to unmount and remount the tires on one of the wheels due to the mud and grass that was stuck in the wheel.

2nd day the track was soaking wet so took it easy for a few sessions then decided to call it a day early.

3rd day was nice and cool with lots of sunshine. i didnt better my lap times that i did on the 1st day. took it easy for the whole day and decided to concentrate on familiarizing myself with the car's behaviour. felt very comfortable with the car by the end of the day. i think i can push it a little harder next time i go back to the track.

thanks Joel and Tony for the help with the tools, wheels, etc....
Attached Images

Current: 2013 F10 M5 & 2013 GLK350
997.1 GT3RS (gone)
2009 WRX STI (gone)
e92 M3 (gone)
montreal red is offline   Canada