View Single Post
      09-11-2012, 12:45 PM   #12
speed12sil
Private

Drives: P-Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by shicobico View Post
Dude, that's San Jose. This is the Northeast. Very uniquely different fields. Just as an example, it is really difficult to find a 330i with 6MT here. They are mostly xi's with auto. At the time I purchased this car, it was one of 4 cars in a 200 miles radius of me that was a 330i + sport + 6MT. I take a lot of pride in finding it.

I hope I am not coming across as argumentative. I really appreciate your feedback! Thanks.
No you're right, I don't know how it is in the East actually. FWIW when I was buying my car the sales was saying kbb is for the West coast(I think he meant California) and as such are higher than that of NADA and Edmunds estimates. I know that when I was looking for 2006 330i for sale on here and autotrader, there are about as many if not more in the East than the West, and thought people in the East had it better.

Sorry if this seems like thread-jack of your post. I would've considered your car if I lived on the East Coast, but I preferred to buy close to home so. Again, GLWS
speed12sil is offline   United_States