View Single Post
      09-13-2012, 06:57 PM   #1
DR-JEKL
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: Space Grey 335i 6MT

GB: Autobrite Snow Foam Lance & 500ml magifoam solution $90 [Closes 21/09/12]

I'm unsure if you guys have seen or heard of this product before, but to eliminate swirl marks in the washing process you can use this product in conjunction with a high pressure washer to wash the car, then a hand held 18V or 2 stroke petrol blower to blow water beads from the paint.

This is essentially a 'touchless' wash so without touching the paint this shall basically eliminate the surface from getting swirl marks (you will still have to wax your car)

The foaming agent isn't a harsh CT26 type of wash it is safe to use with your usual waxes (mothers, meguairs, 3M, turtlewax etc) It is ph neutral (6-7) and according to the specs for meguiars gold class their shampoo has a ph value of 8 which is slightly alkaline

Image of snow foam applied to car:

Normally the lance alone sells for $129 and its $15.95 for 500ml of foaming agent, by doing this GB I can offer the lance & 500ml of product from the uk supplier for $90 delivered to your door (anywhere in Oz)

Info can be seen in the link below:

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=203403

Please check fittings below to confirm type:

I have a few mates who are buying this, I thought I would post up here to see if anyone else was interested, please PM me if you have any enquiries or wish to purchase.

P.S I don't intend to make any $ from this GB, the importer wanted over $50 to post a single lance, so I enquired about a bulk buy to get the cost down.