View Single Post
      09-15-2012, 11:59 AM   #4
rgrovr
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: 2008 335xi E90

Its hilarious when liberals trot out the diatribe that anyone who disagrees doesn't "Critically" think.. And it isn't called reading comprehension when words are spoken.

People can listen just fine with their own ears to understand the Amateur in Chief stumble his way into his version of the "It Takes a Village" meme.

The dimwitted among us are supposed to understand that without infrastructure, business can't be successful - what happens when business aren't successful and there is a great infrastructure surrounding it? If a newly paved road is a measure of business success - someone needs to tell the 80% of all new restaurants that open in NYC that fail within the first 5 years.

What's lost upon the idiot liberals that believe a commune is all you need in life for success, is that government - and all the product it provides, is directly attributable to the private individuals that sustain it. Not the other way around.

And if you really want to parse exact words.. why don't you work on the more damning part of his speech:

Quote:
Im always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.
So I'm not as smart or hardworking as I thought I was? Or my smarts or hardwork are not the most significant contribution to my success? Or because other people may be smarter or harder working, then my success hinges on them?

I understand its hard defending dumb statements, well because - they're dumb. It just hurts more because he's a constitutional professor from Harvard that was supposed to be smarter than everyone else.. oh wait - "THERE'S A WHOLE LOT OF SMART PEOPLE OUT THERE!" I keep forgetting..
2008 335xi E90 Black Sapphire -||- PERFORMANCE: JB4 -DCI - AR Catless DPs - Helix FMIC - Forge DVs - KW V3 Suspension - BSH OCC -||- COSMETIC: 19" M3 Reps - OEM Perf. Front - MTech Sides - MTech Rear - OEM CF Spoiler - CF Kidney Grills - LUX H8 - LED Interior Kit - CF Wrap Trim - M3 iDrive Knob