09-15-2012, 04:11 PM   #709
Br0okLYnzSouLJa
Private
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2009 E92 335xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex@Alpine View Post
HID Angel Eyes nor any other angel eye blinds oncoming traffic, it has been tested many times over and over again.

If that was the case, everytime someone pushes unlock on their car and approach from the front they would be blinded.

Angel Eyes DO NOT project.

I understand the brightness might give you the idea and it blinds, but it only keeps that light inside the housing.

With over 4 years now with this product on the road, I doubt it would have made it long if it posted a "reckless" nature.

I tested my angel eyes that same night after installation. They are bright, dont mistake me. But I looked directly at them from a few feet away from my hood, and its definitely not blinding to the naked eye. So dont worry these HIDs for sure dont provoke other drivers in that way. I have to say so its been about a week or so since installation and they are still wonderful. Couldn't be any more satisfied.

Amazing and wonderful product, thank you Alpine.

2009 E92 Alpine White 335xi | Alpine 8000K HIDs | 10000K Fog HIDs | Tints | Injen Dual Air Intake | Clarion VZ401 | 12" L7 Kicker | JB4 G5 | M6 Gunmetal Rims | Weisslicht White LEDS | ALPINA Flash!