View Single Post
      09-15-2012, 09:27 PM   #3
GammaZeta
Captain

Drives: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by watrob View Post
and I know it won't work with my Ferrari, Audi as well. 95% of cars work with analog input, I would say that the car industry will not be too happy with Apple, and I am certainetly not happy.
OH NO! You poor guy, the new Iphone won't work with your Ferrari! I feel SO BAD for you.

This is like the time my supermodel girlfriend had a pimple on her back. I called her a freak and told her to come back in a couple weeks when she got it taken care of.

How do all the other regular people deal with these types of problems???

Ok, sarcasm aside now.

Apple stock is trading at $693 with a cap at $648 BILLION.

Ford stock is trading at $10.50 with a cap at $40.6 billion.

General Motors stock is trading at $24.09 with a cap at $44 billion.

VW stock is around, converted, $180 with a cap at $90 billion.

BMW stock is around, converted, $80 with a cap at $52 billion.

Apple has sold 85 million Iphones in the US alone, 34 million Ipads in the US alone, and over 300,000,000 Ipods worldwide.

When you are dealing with the technology leader for hardware, a company that is worth more than almost all car companies combined, a company that sets the trend for technology, fashion and distribution of creative goods (books, music, tv, video), a company that controls how music is bought, stored and played.......

.....car company's will do whatever that company tells them to do.

Bottom line, if Apple wants GM, BMW, Ford, Chrysler, etc., to just produce white cars to match their new Iphones, all new cars will only come in white.

Apple just officially made the car companies their b!t(h.